Press: Globe & Mail Coverage - Echo Lake Campaign

Yesterday's Globe and Mail featured one of my eagle images along with a story on our campaign to protect the old-growth forests around Echo Lake near Vancouver, the world's largest night roosting site for bald eagles. About 60% of the ancient forests around the lake were protected from logging in 2013 but the remaining 40% are still at risk. In 2014 we hosted a "Bio-Blitz" which resulted in the discovery of some rare and endangered species as well. It's high time that the BC government steps in to protect this incredible ecological treasure.
• Read the Bio-Blitz press release here:
• Read the Globe and Mail article here: